We integrate with Stripe so you never need to chase another payment again.
Accept payments instantly. In 5 currencies. Without commission!
Simply sign up for a Stripe account and follow through with the instructions there. Once you’re set-up, Integrate Stripe within Integrations and apply it to your Event Types to start taking payments!
- In the "Integrations" section, connect your Stripe account to CatchApp Bookings.
- In the "Select default currency" section, enter the currency your attendees will need to pay when they book this type of appointment with you.
- Go to your selected Event Type and enable the Accept Payment option by ticking the box and entering the amount you wish to charge your attendees. Your attendees will see the cost of this appointment type in the currency you select, and will make the payment in that currency. If the bank accounts of your attendees are in a different currency than your own, Stripe will handle the currency conversion process. You can read more about how Stripe respectively handle this process at the following links: Stripe's process.
3 key things to know:
- CatchApp Bookings does not take a cut of the payments that attendees make to CatchApp Bookings Customers. However, Stripe has it's own transaction fees. You can learn more about their transaction fees at the following links.
Stripe transaction fees
- CatchApp Bookings does not yet support the ability to view payments made by attendees, but this functionality will be added soon. For now, CatchApp Bookings Customers can see all payment-related information in their Stripe accounts.
- Stripe also has its own invoicing system. CatchApp Bookings does not handle any invoicing for attendee payments, nor does CatchApp Bookings handle any refunds or payment-related requests. CatchApp Bookings customers can manage their invoices and payments through their connected payment platform. You can learn more about Stripe invoicing systems at the following links: Stripe invoicing
Disclaimer: CatchApp Bookings provides integrations with Stripe so that CatchApp Bookings Customers have a way to accept payments from their attendees through their (the CatchApp Bookings Customer's) own Stripe accounts. CatchApp Bookings never touches the money that is exchanged through these transactions - the exchange is solely between the CatchApp Bookings customer and their attendees. CatchApp Bookings has no control or authority over these transactions, nor does CatchApp Bookings handle any refunds or invoices for attendees - these are the responsibility of the CatchApp Bookings Customer who is accepting the payments and can be managed through their Stripe account